Since its creation in 1996,the Association against Systemic inflammatory Diseases (AASD) had many achievements of which the most important are :
MEETINGS AND GENERAL ASSEMBLIES :
- Several meetings of the committee of the broadened Committee have taken place each year since the creation of the ALMS :
- GENERAL CONSTITUVE MEETING took place in JANUARY 30, 1996
- 09/17/1997 : The ordinary general meeting took place .55 persons were present. A brochure about the ALMS was made. A recall of the achievements of the year was done. Emphasis was brought on media coverage and on the ALMS needs in medications and ancillary tests.
- 10/15/1998 : The ordinary General Meeting gathered the ALMS members and its guests. Focus was made in the elaboration of a systemic inflammatory diseases register and on the low financial receipts on the ALMS.
- 10/07/1999 : Elective General Meeting took place and members up to date of their subscription dues were present. Only active members had the right to vote. Collection of votes was made at secret ballot .All members voted except honorary members 7 persons were elected by the General Meeting to constitute the committee. The new members of the committee met to distribute the tasks.
- Since its creation in 1996, ALMS organize Ordinary General Meeting each year and Elective General Meeting every three years..
- The last Elective General Meeting took place in June 4, 2015.
7 persons were elected by the General Meeting to constitute the new Committee.